Pinju Kadukkai | Haritaki
Buy Pinju Kadukkai Online and its value added products from Herbs Market. Pinju Haritaki ( Alalekaayi ) Terminalia Chebula Siddha Medicine, Ayurvedic online at retail and whole sale online shop best quality lowest price. We will ship all over in India. Haritaki is a miraculous ayurvedic fruit that is extensively used for a wide range of traditional remedies. Cultivated from the seeds of Terminalia chebula tree, it is popularly known as Indian walnut for its innumerable benefits or Indian hog plum in English.
constipation, gas, and bloating.
Botanical Name : Terminalia Chebula
English Name : Ink Nut, Chebulie
Tamil Name : கடுக்காய் / Kadukkai Pinju
Hindi Name : हरड़ / Harad
Malayalam Name: കാട്ടുകൈ / Katukkai
Telugu Name : కరక్కాయ / Karakkaya.
Haritaki health benefits
Weight loss: Kadukkai called as Haritaki in Hindi, is known to remove toxins from the body and keeps the digestive system in peak order. It prevents bloating sensation, acidity and helps in proper assimilation of food. Haritaki is a natural blood purifier and it helps to remove the toxins in the body. Among the innumerable health benefits of haritaki, one such significance is that it is extremely beneficial in promoting sexual health of both males and females. Helps manage blood sugar levels: A study has shown that a component of haritaki fruit helped lower blood sugar levels. However, diabetic patients who are on medication should consult with their doctor before making haritaki a part of their daily diet.
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju can also be used for colic and wind, worms, constipation and vomitting. The unripe fruit is
- considered to be more of a laxative than the ripe one.
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju is also useful for infections of the gut and for parasites including amoebas. Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju
- Powder is also said to be effective for use in inflammation of the mucous membrane and ulcers.
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju cure bleeding gums.
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju assists natural internal cleansing
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues
- Inknut / Kadukkai Pinju promotes energy, vitality, and stamina.